Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Twelve Hour Journey into Tech

- 12:00pm -
Call time/Costumes

- 1:00pm -
Joelle Kross, Micah Tougas, Peter Adams, and Eric McGowan still happy on hour 2!

- 2:00 pm -
Joelle Kross and Ilyse Robbins start to get bored, but they still have a smile on their faces.

- 3:00pm -
Micah Tougas and myself start forcing some smiles.

- 4:00pm -
Joelle Kross and I start getting loopy while waiting for Fezziwigs Party.

- 5:00pm -
Dinner Break

- 6:00pm -
We are still eating.

- 7:00 -
Actors are back in costume and happy to have food in their stomachs! I am not lying when I say buttons broke and costumes didn't fit after dinner.

- 8:00pm -
Girls start showing their ankles at Fezziwigs Party!

- 9:00pm -
"Look at my math!" I start getting bored and doing math in my counting house book. Something actors rarely do, and when we do it usually isn't right.

- 10:00pm -
Tori Heinlein gets really bored and sits on the job, while Micah Tougas and I entertain ourselves with lights and weird voices.

- 11:00pm -
Scrooge (Dale Place) is caught playing Angry Birds on set.

- 12:00am -
Story time with Peter Adams right as the end of the day is called!

I will be updating you all tomorrow! Another twelve hour day!

2 comments:

  1. 1:30am actors are mostly still awake & reading Tyler's blog. Thanks for the pics! See you at noon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures look amazing!! I can't wait to join you all on the 23rd.

    ReplyDelete