Thursday, December 1, 2011

CONTEST ENTRY: My 5-year old Scrooge- Sydney L.

My 5 year old Scrooge is my little brother. He's always stealing something. A lot of times some things like hair things, earrings,precious gold, trophies, and much more. But one thing he did he will never change he turned the meaning of Christmas upside down. I will tell you the story yes indeed. It all began Christmas morning.We all woke up to get our presents, and they were gone! We looked everywhere but then......we saw my brother (the Scrooge) in his room opening all of the present. Even the girls presents! We were so sad. But we found out ... he snuck into the neighbors and stole their's too! We told him how he would be put on the naughty list so we helped him re-wrap all of them, and it was good because all the neighbors were still fast asleep. Thats my 5 year old Scrooge. The End...

1 comment:

  1. Vote! It's me Sydney S. Remember the deal??? :D

    ReplyDelete